MedGyn Cryotherapy System MGC-200™
The MedGyn Cryotherapy System was designed by physicians and engineered by cryogenic experts to ensure safety, performance and convenience.
The MedGyn Cryo has superior technology combined with a 3-position trigger to deliver optimal cryosurgical temperatures. A wide variety of autoclavable tips is available. The device works with Nitrous Oxide (N2O) or Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas and has standard specific adaptors
Features & Benefits
- Extensive choice of autoclavable tips allows changing of tips during use or when tank is on with gas flowing
- Valve body is designed and manufactured for longer life (tested to 3000 PSI)
- Automatically purges with every cycle and uses 60 micron in-line filters to provide continuous cleanliness
- Capture ‘O’ ring design provides a positive gas seal where tip screws into probe stem, thus preventing blown ‘O’ rings
- Instant Defrost
• HUMAN ENGINEERED FEATURES: perfect balance, comfortable handle with hose
exit at base, the ability to relax fingers from trigger during procedure, and trigger shape provide optimal comfort and convenience to both physician and patient.
• BUILT-IN REGULATORS control and reduce pressure at tip providing constant performance level at varying gas pressures and key bleed tank for added economy and safety.
• Total single-hand control form the three-position trigger. Trigger automatically latches in ‘freeze’ position, permitting fingers relax during procedure. The trigger allows to go from ‘off’ to ‘freeze’, or from ‘off’ to ‘defrost’ by simply using one control. The trigger automatically returns to ‘off’ position from ‘defrost.’
• Built-in remote exhaust ports vent refrigerant gas away from patient and physician for maximum safety.
• Refrigerant: Nitrous Oxide (N20) or Carbon Dioxide(CO2) medical grade from non-syphon cylinders
• Gas Working Pressure: CO2: 40-70Kg/cm2 N2O:40-70 Kg/cm2
• Indicator: Pressure: 0-210 Kg/cm2
• Cylinder Size: E- size or 20lb cylinder