Zenith C22/C11 CT Dual Syringe Injection System
Real-time injection pressure monitoring
With the highly sensitive pressure transducers, it can display the pressure waveforms of injections, control the pressure in the pre-set ranges, monitor the pressure derivative values, control the injecting procedure and effectively reduce the leakage and save the contrast medium.
Saline Flush and Dilution
Saline flush can form much more denser contrast media bolus. It will boost the accuracy of contrast injecting time, reduce the waste of contrast substance, and diminish the imaging artifacts in the torso scan.
In the coronary imaging, diluting saline injection can make the ventricles and coronary arteries have the consistent contrast densities. Which can boost the image clarity with minimal artifacts.
Dual Flow with Setting Motion Ratios
Zenith dual CT injector system optional is more than a saline flush after a contrast bolus Operator can inject both contrast and saline at the same time with setting motion ratios. With the proper ratio, left and right hear ventricles can be illuminated uniformly or improved image quality.
Flexible 8 phases injection setting protocols
Clear and simple console operation, flexible & customized protocol setting interface User can easily set one phase injection or complex 8 phases injection as well to meet the needs of all clinic application.
- 12″ wide touch screen console, capable of setting 8 different injecting phases easily.
- All operations can be performed on the console and through the injector arm control
- The LED displayed on the injector head can display in real-time the amount of contrast medium.
- Smart operation keys, designed to complete all functions by minimal keying
Reliability & Safety
- Accurate control injecting speed and volume
- Comprehensive real-time monitoring the pressure and system operating states
- Remote control of injection to reduce the radiations harmful to the operators
- Air-extraction warning before injections, reduce mis-operation
Scientific & Humanized Design
- The injector arm’s height and direction are adjustable.
- The pedestal can be moved and locked randomly at expected place.
- The accessory tray frees the user’s hands to focus on the operation.
Suspension system of injector arm (Optional)
- Save space of scanning room
- Operation more flexible
- Injector arm easier move to right position
|Electrical Requirements||220VAC/110VAC, 50or 60Hz, 200VA|
|Operation Interface||Available in English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese|
|Flow Rate||0.1-10ml/sec. in increments of 0.1 ml/sec|
|Syringe Capacity||115ml for Zenith-C11; 200ml for Zenith-C22|
|Volume||0.1 ml to syringe capacity in 0.1 ml increments|
|Pressure||Preset limit: 300 psi default, user settable from 50 to 350 psi in 1 psi increments
Display: Real-time pressure curve
Change Threshold: Stop injection if pressure changing suddenly
Alarm: Voice alarm and stop injection when over preset limit
|Injection or Scan Delay||0 to 3599 seconds in 1 sec. increments|
|Autofill||Settable flow rate from3-8ml/sec., volume from 10ml to syringe capability|
|Injection Capabilities||Programmable up to 8 phases|
|Pause Phase||0~999 sec. in 1 sec. increments|
|Hold Capability||30 minutes max|
|Storage Capability||1000 protocols|
|Expel air locked||Unable to inject unless expelling air|
|Test injection||Settable flow rate from 0.1-5ml/sec., volume from 0.1ml to 10 ml|
|Heat maintainer||35~38°C (optional)|
|Hand Switch||Hand switch control pause and continue injection (optional)|
|Emergency Stop function||When the system is injecting, click on any point of the touch screen or any button on the injector arm, the system will stop injection|
|Dual Flow||Settable in a ratio of saline and contrast|
|KVO||Independent KVO program|
|Dimension||Injector Arm and Pedestal: L: 22.8″(58.0cm), W: 12.5″(20.1cm), H: 50.2″(127.4cm)
Console: L: 4.55″(11.55cm), W: 12.68″(31.8cm), H: 9.77″(24.81cm)
|Weight||Injector Arm and Pedestal: 19.5Kg